ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you enjoy keeping creative people and projects running smoothly? Are you detail-oriented, self-sufficient, and able to thrive in an environment full of both artists and executives? Then let’s talk! Tremendousness is a high-end design firm that makes complex ideas understandable and engaging, and we’re looking for an experienced project manager to oversee a wide variety of creative visual storytelling projects. This includes illustrated infographics, animated videos, interactive experiences, and corporate presentations. Have a look at our site, it’s actually really fun stuff.
We’re based in St. Louis, Missouri, but the role can be remote if you’re the right person for the job. Our ideal candidate will manage multiple client and internal projects, balancing resourcing, quality, budget, schedule and client satisfaction. This role is the central point-of-contact for clients throughout our co-creative process—essentially the glue that holds everything together..
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- As a Tremendousness project manager you’ll see our creative projects through—from start to finish—and act as the point person in maintaining client relationships and communications
- You’ll manage resourcing for our team of creatives (and outside contractors) in order to properly staff projects with strategists, designers, animators, and illustrators, ensuring all teams are utilized efficiently
- You will be responsible for quality assurance, file delivery, and client feedback, as well as scheduling and attending project meetings, taking notes and collecting action items as needed
- You’ll work autonomously, but we’ll always help you to achieve your goals and to thrive through support, collaboration, professional development, and regular check-ins
THE QUALIFICATIONS WE EXPECT
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3–5 years project management experience, preferably in another creative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to shift gears throughout the day, handling multiple requests
- The skills to work independently as well as collaborate on teams
- A positive outlook and a love for problem-solving
- An understanding of Microsoft Office, and familiarity with digital tools such as G-Suite, Dropbox, Acrobat, Asana, etc.
THE BENEFITS YOU’LL GET
- Healthcare, dental, vision, and disability coverage
- Competitive salary and matching 401k
- Parental Leave Policy
- Flexible hours and work-from-home options
- Paid Time Off, as well as these holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & the Friday after, and Christmas Eve through New Year’s Eve
- The opportunity to be part of an open and transparent company full of creative people working with global brands
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.