Only five this time…
- “Closeness Lines” Print | “8×10 print on matte cardstock, signed, dated, & numbered.”
- If you put together a $1, $2, $5 and $10 pesos coins | “…you would get the Aztec calendar.”
- This Is Your Brain Off Facebook | “Planning on quitting the social platform? A major new study offers a glimpse of what unplugging might do for your life. (Spoiler: It’s not so bad.)”
- I Cut Google Out Of My Life. It Screwed Up Everything | “Long ago, Google made the mistake of adopting the motto, “Don’t be evil,” in a jab at competitors who exploited their users. Alphabet, Google’s parent company, has since demoted the phrase in its corporate code of conduct presumably because of how hard it is to live up to it.”
- Research Shows That Organizations Benefit When Employees Take Sabbaticals | “While sabbaticals are still rare inside of corporate America, their presence is increasing rapidly. According to a survey from the Society for Human Resource Management, the percentage of companies offering sabbaticals (both paid and unpaid) rose to nearly 17% of employers in 2017.”
Image: artwork by Olivia de Recat, link #1.