Ug, sorry just 5 links again this week. “The Fabulous Five?”
- How Bauhaus Redefined What Design Could Do for Society | “A century after its founding, the German school of art and architecture remains one of the most transcendent — and frustrating — movements of the Modernist age.”
- Something to snack on | “Designing a metaphor for self-service.”
- Blacks Who Design | “Blacks Who Design highlights all of the inspiring Black designers in the industry. The goal is to inspire new designers, encourage people to diversify their feeds, and discover amazing individuals to join your team.”
- Reflecting on My Failure to Build a Billion-Dollar Company | “In 2011 I left my job as the second employee at Pinterest–before I vested any of my stock–to work on what I thought would be my life’s work.”
- Don’t feel like an expert? Share anyway. | “Too many of the most interesting voices in tech and design talk themselves out of writing or speaking about their work—because they don’t think they have enough experience. But you don’t have to wait for ‘enough’ (whatever that means). Here’s how to find what’s special about your perspective right now—wherever you are in your career.”
Image: photo via Zendesk, link #2.