Here’s our first app.
Should you or shouldn’t you? Ask-O-Matic is here to help. Ask-O-Matic is an advice app that’s kind of like the offspring of an obnoxious Magic 8-Ball™ & an insane Dear Abby™. When you need to make a decision, ask Ask-O-Matic a yes/no question then swipe to get your answer. Someone will be right with you.
This version features seven little characters with big personalities who will randomly appear when you take Ask-O-Matic for a spin. Learn more about them here.
- Coach Jim Schwartz, the gruff tough.
- Molly, who loves rainbows & unicorns.
- Mahatma, the wise & surprisingly perky old man.
- Sister Paula Marie, a nun like none other.
- Sebastian, who’s just full of advice.
- Death, who despite living only for the sheer thrill of killing, has a pretty good sense of humor.
You don’t have to ask your question out loud as Ask-O-Matic can magically read your mind. When you’re done, just swipe. Once you’ve gotten your answer, use the buttons at the bottom to share that wisdom via Twitter, Facebook, or email, to repeat what was said, or to ask a new question.
We’re already working on new characters with new advice. We think robots might be next.
It’s just $.99 on Apple’s App Store!
Update 2018: We have stopped updating this app.