Should you or shouldn’t you? Ask-O-Matic is here to help. Ask-O-Matic is an advice app that’s kind of like the offspring of an obnoxious Magic 8-Ball™ & an insane Dear Abby™. When you need to make a decision, ask Ask-O-Matic a yes/no question then swipe to get your answer. Someone will be right with you.
This version features seven little characters with big personalities who will randomly appear when you take Ask-O-Matic for a spin.
- Coach Jim Schwartz, the gruff tough.
- Molly, who loves rainbows & unicorns.
- Mahatma, the wise & surprisingly perky old man.
- Sister Paula Marie, a nun like none other.
- Sir Angus Maximus, a bulldog of few words (because he doesn’t know any).
- Sebastian, who’s just full of advice.
- Death, who despite living only for the sheer thrill of killing, has a pretty good sense of humor.
You don’t have to ask your question out loud as Ask-O-Matic can magically read your mind. When you’re done, just swipe. Once you’ve gotten your answer, use the buttons at the bottom to share that wisdom via Twitter, Facebook, or email, to repeat what was said, or to ask a new question.
Download for free on the Apple iOS App Store.