The Tremendous 10, #6
- Beautiful Maps | Nothing else need be said (via kottke).
- Spawn of Gerrymander | Visually (and artistically) representing the plague of re-districting along partisan lines.
- Archive Today | Useful tool for saving web pages online.
- 29 Eye-Tracking Heatmaps Reveal Where People Really Look | Mostly focuses on advertising and the breakdown between men and women.
- FavIconX | “Progress bars out of your tab favicons.”
- Clipboards | Any system that keeps your work out in the open rather than hidden probably works.
- Animator vs. Animation IV | “The struggle between a stick figure and its creator, a computer animator. In this fourth installment, the animator is finally shown in real life interacting with his computer monitor. The stick figure, resisting his tormentor, attacks his social life by hacking his Facebook account, traveling onto his iPhone via USB cord, and drawing animations of his own to dismantle the animation interface.”
- The Empire Strikes Back Uncut: Full Movie (Official) | My son appears in the “scruffy-looking nerf herder” scene but they didn’t use out full clip. Oh well, still cool to be part of the Star Wars canon (more).
- Needs more JPEG | Some artifacty Friday fun.
- Adobe Shape | We will probably be using the heck out of this. Just needs a better way to transfer from iPhone to desktop.
Bonus: The Bézier Game. Happy weekend!